Sunday, October 4, 2026

A Hand to Hold

"A Hand to Hold"

 
'mong familiar faces, I feel unseen; 
I scroll through other lives and lose my own; 
The road ahead grows dim; I walk alone; 
My empty palm reaches beyond the screen.
 
Then through the noise, a voice recalls my name; 
He holds the hand I thought was left alone; 
Though waters rise, He keeps me for His own; 
The fire burns, yet I'm not consumed by flame.
 
His steady hand has strengthened mine to stand; 
I see one walking in the dark alone; 
My empty palm reaches beyond my own;
And offers hope He placed within my hand.
 
He bears my name upon His holy palm; 
And turns my restless fear to lasting calm.

 
 
Content based upon Isaiah 40–49

AI Deepdive

Discussion with Notebook 

The poem "A Hand to Hold" explores the journey of overcoming feelings of isolation brought on by digital distraction and life's hardships. The narrator initially feels unseen and disconnected, lost while endlessly browsing through the lives of others. This sense of abandonment and uncertainty fades when a divine presence intervenes, replacing fear and anxiety with lasting peace. Ultimately, this spiritual rescue empowers the speaker to reach out to others, passing on the hope and comfort they received.

Uploading: 5203968 of 6078076 bytes uploaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment